Thursday, November 4, 2010

video for still life, value and practice


(I'm home sick today if you couldn't guess from the number of posts)
So this is another video from Oregon Art Beat. I like this one because it has a clear explination of value and good examples of creating value in paintings. Also she is working with a viewfinder for still lifes (and squiting like a pirate just for Phil! ). Finally she does a painting a day and has a blogger blog where she posts them all, a great lesson for the kids on practice, practice, practice!

The video from the show


and her blog...........

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this video. I have re-posted it on my blog as well. There is much to learn from this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this video. It exactly coincides with what I am teaching right now and I can't wait to share it next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer your question, when I saw the clip, I clicked on the little box in the upper right hand corner that says Embed & Share, copied the code and then pasted the code in the Edit HTML tab on your New Post box. Did that make sense? Thank you so much for posting it. I have linked it to your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete